The European street food festival will take place in September in Austria. The event is organized as a tour around different locations in Austria. Here you can taste national and exotic meals from all over the world.
September 12-13. The European street food festival will be in Horn, in a festival area Festegelande.
September 19-20. The event is expected Salzburg in the area near Messezenrtum.
September 26-27. The festival will be in Wien, near Stadthalle.
Entrance to all the festivals is free of charge. Events are open from 11 AM to 10 PM on Sunday, and from 11 AM to 8 PM on Sunday.
What to expect
The European street food festival is a real miracle of tastes.
All food is cooked right in front of you. And there are meals from all over the world.
In the European street food festival you will find:
- Warm soups. Choose an Old Viennese, chicken, mushroom, or carrot-ginger soup. There is also a curry coconut soup.
- Salmon with spices cooked over an open fire. The receipt came from Scandinavia.
- Real Maori steak. A New Zealand receipt of beef steak with pita bread, crunchy red onions, and a kiwi sauce.
- Brazilian BBQ food truck. Pieces of meat with incredible homemade sauces.
- Berlin’s sausages with a curry sauce.
- Perfect classic burgers. A bright burger food truck with an attractive design offers them with beef, iceberg, bacon, cheese, onion.
- Quesadillas with chicken, chili beef, tofu, and vegetables.
- Corn dogs with sausages on skewers. They can be served with cheese, bacon, fried onion.
And for dessert, you make choose waffles, ice-cream and many other nice sweet things.
For drinking, there are all types of beer, fine wines, cocktails, and even ultra-modern bio-drinks served from food trucks in Europe.
And what is after?
The food truck festival organizers will continue a tour to other Austrian towns and cities. In October, there will be a European street food festival in Koflach, Waidhofen, Ternitz, and Linz.
Buy trailer from Futuristo and participate in all kinds of European food truck events!